|Welcome to the website for Tax Club of Cleveland.
New Membership Application
Membership Renewal for 2020-21
Calendar of Events for 2020-21:
(All events are virtual and will begin at noon except as indicated.)
- September 14, 2020
CARES Act Economic Incentives
- W. Barron Avery, Partner - BakerHostetler, Washington DC
- Phillip M. Callesen, Partner - BakerHostetler, Cleveland
- Michelle Hervey, Partner - BakerHostetler, Cleveland
- October 21-23, 2020
Cleveland Tax Institute
Sponsored by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- November 2, 2020
Multistate Taxation & Lame Duck - Ohio Pending Issues
- Adam Garn, JD, CPA, MT, Senior Tax Manager - Plante Moran
- Staci E. Shapiro, CPA, Tax Manager - Plante Moran
- December 7, 2020
Post Election Washington Update
Speaker: Scott McCandless, Principal - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- February 1, 2021
Ohio Tax Update
Speaker: Jeff McClain, Tax Commissioner - State of Ohio
- March 1, 2021
- Michael Del Medico, International Tax Manager - Grant Thornton, Washington DC
- Eric Johnson, Managing Director, International Tax Services - Grant Thornton, Cincinnati
- May 11, 2021
Joint Meeting with Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- All events are scheduled as virtual meetings at the present time.
- 1.0 hour of Continuting Legal Education credt for each program will be provided subject to the approval of the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE.
- 1.0 hour of Continuing Professional Education credit for each program will be provided by authority of the Accountancy Board of Ohio.