|Welcome to the website for Tax Club of Cleveland.
New Membership Application
Membership Renewal for 2016-17
Calendar of Events for 2016-17:
(All events are lunch meetings which will be held at the Marriott at Key Center except as indicated.)
- September 6, 2016
Ohio State Tax Update
Speaker: Joseph W. Testa - Tax Commissioner, State of Ohio
- October 4, 2016
- Dr. Doron Narotzki - Assistant Professor, University of Akron
- Matt Wallace - International Tax Services Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- November 7, 2016
Comparing the Sale of S Corporation & Partnership Interests
- Larry D. Friedman, CPA - Director of Tax Services, Barnes Wendling CPAs, Inc.
- John Funk, CPA - Principal, Barnes Wendling CPAs, Inc.
- December, 2016
Cleveland Tax Institute
Tax Club of Cleveland will Sponsor a Lunch Speaker at the Cleveland Tax Institute at the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Conference Center
- January 9, 2017
Current Trends and Developments in Corporate M&A
Speakers: Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- February 6, 2017
State Tax Update
Joint Meeting with Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Tori Bender - Deloitte
- Mike O'Brien - Deloitte
- Elaine Seguin - Deloitte
- March 6, 2017
Legislative Update from Washington
- Mike Ferguson - Senior Advisor - Federal Policy [Former US Congressman], BakerHostetler
- Jeff Paravano - Managing Partner - Washington Office, BakerHostetler
- Paul Schmidt - Tax Group Chair - International Tax Practice, BakerHostetler
- May 1, 2017
IRS Dispute Resolution
Speaker: Heather Maloy - U.S. Director of Tax Controversy, Ernst & Young
- 1.0 hour of Continuting Legal Education credt for each program will be provided subject to the approval of the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE.
- 1.0 hour of Continuing Professional Education credit for each program will be provided by authority of the Accountancy Board of Ohio.